Koinexpert is a fast growing global Arbitrage Company based in South Africa. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking at expanding our team! This page will be used to post any vacancies and allow interested parties to easily apply online.
Current Vacancy: Technical Support Agent
We are searching for a highly professional and skilled Technical Support Agent for our Customer Support Centre providing an excellent service to our customers. The suitable candidate must have the right mix of technical, financial and people skills.
Your main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure optimisation of the Customer Support Centre function and manage our Ticket System.
- Engaging with customers through multiple channels on different queues with varied complexities.
- Answer incoming calls, make calls and respond to customer queries and requests on the Customer Support Centre System/Ticket System (via applications, telephone, emails, and live chats).
- Upload / process and verify all client details to Docfox and KYC and ensure verification in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Guide customers with the relevant company information, services and products.
- Manage, resolve and follow-up logged tickets: customer calls, enquiries and complaints effectively and timeously.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
- Provide technical support, processing of documentation, and company product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Route all tickets to appropriate resources.
- Document all information according to company procedures, processes and regulations.
- Ensure the Customer Support Centre is compliant with all relevant statutory requirements (e.g. NCA, FAIS, FICA, and Consumer Protection Act).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Data entry, analytical and trouble-shooting abilities.
- Sound problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly customer focused and handles all client information confidentially.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and highly efficient in diagnosing technical issues.
- Highly professional, calm, flexible and customer focused.
- Effective time management skills, hardworking and able to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure, take on additional tasks and target driven.
Education and Experience required:
- NQF Level 4 / Grade 12 required.
- 1-2 years experience working in a Customer Service Call Centre / Help Desk required.
- Solid technical and computer literacy skills and highly proficient in Microsoft packages and applications.
- Highly proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Clear credit and criminal records.
- Your own internet connection (at least 4 Mbps).
Beneficial but not required:
- It is not required to be fluent in Afrikaans but it would be a benefit if you are.
- Certificate/Diploma in Customer Support Centre / Finance / Banking.
- 2 years work experience in the Banking / Financial environment.
More about this job:
- Office hours are 8AM to 5PM.
- This job is remote (i.e. work from home)
- On-the-job training of company products and services will be provided.
- Salary will be market based.
- This role will be reporting to the Technical Manager and Company Director.
- Closing date: 28 May 2021
Want to apply for the position of Technical Support Agent? Simply submit the form below: