3. The Roles of Koinexpert
4. When is Information Collected
5. Information Collected
KoinExpert processes personal information, as defined above, and which in this Policy specifically includes information about the client that is personally identifiable, such as the client’s first name(s), surname, initials, title, gender, ID number, date of birth, country of birth, nationality, physical address, tax number, cellphone number, email, occupation, employer name, employer industry, designation, monthly income, source of funds, bank details, service preferences and contact preferences that are not otherwise publicly available;
KoinExpert receives and stores information which is transmitted automatically from the client’s computer when the client browses the internet. This information includes information from so-called “cookies” (which are described in clause 8 below), the user’s Internet Protocol or “IP” address, browser type, web beacons, geo-locationary information, embedded web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to the Website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address from which you arrived at the Website.
Accordingly, KoinExpert is under no obligation to ensure that the client’s personal information or other information as supplied by the client is correct, merely that it is kept up-to-date as requested from time to time by the client.
6. Mechanics of Information Collection and Processing
7. Purpose and Justification of Information Collection and Processing
KoinExpert collects, uses and processes the client’s personal information to provide the client with information, products and/or services, that the client expressly requests to purchase from KoinExpert. In respect hereof, the aforesaid includes, but is not limited to completing certain service tasks, processes or orders on KoinExpert’s website, within its apps, accepting payments online delivering services to the client generally. Further to the aforesaid and included in its scope, KoinExpert also collects, uses and processes the client’s personal information to effectively communicate with the client regarding the aforesaid service delivery and address, amongst others, the client’s questions and/or concerns relating to the products and/or services purchased.
KoinExpert may use the client’s personal information for its internal business purposes, including but not limted to, the administrative fulfilment of products and/or services, administrative fulfilment of invoices, project management and internal reporting. KoinExpert may also use your data to monitor the use of KoinExpert’s website, its apps and the online delivering of its products and/or services to the client generally. The aforesaid being a mechanism to ensure that KoinExpert’s website, apps and online delivering of its products and/or services is presented in the most effective and relevant manner to the client, specifically focussed on the continual development of its device setting default options available to the client.
KoinExpert collects, uses and processes the client’s personal information for, amongst others, the following security and legal reasons:-
KoinExpert is required by law to conduct AML/KYC verifications of funds it receives from users.
KoinExpert will collect, use and process the client’s personal information to personalise the client’s experiences in respect of: -
8. Updated Purpose and Further Processing of Personal Information
9. How Information is Stored and Security
10. How Information is Processed
11. How Koinexpert Treats Personal Information
13. Data Protection Rights
14. Extra Territorial Flow of Information
15. Financial Intelligence Centre
16. Law and Jurisdiction
18. Electronic communication and messages disclaimer
- Please notify the sender using the contact details contained in the message. If this is not possible, then using the quickest means possible (telephone or fax). You must delete the message you received once you have notified the sender.
- You must not forward, copy or otherwise transmit or disseminate the message or any of its contents to any person other than the named sender.
- You may not print, save or store the message or any of its contents in electronic or physical form.
- received an message once we have confirm receipt orally or in writing; and
- sent an message once reflected as “sent” on our message server logs.
- from malicious software (malware),
- if someone else changes an message,
- for corruption of data, or any “denial of service”,
- for the non-delivery or incorrect delivery of any message,
- its effect on electronic devices, or
- its transmission in an unencrypted medium.