HOLDNOTS next training class:
Join the HODLNOTS, fastest growing crypto trading community, globally!
Read their article in Altcoin Magazine: Read Now
Come and learn with Wendy Landman, the tips and trades of how you can start trading your own crypto portfolio and scalp profits in the market on the 1 min charts.
A step-by-step walk through using practical trading instructions, also providing you with all the tools you'll need to trade crypto like a pro.
What does this 1 week course cover:
Duration is 1 to 1.5 hours per class over5 days.
Day 1 – Tradingview / Binance Exchange Platforms:
- Overview of the Course
- How to set up your Tradingview indicators for scalp trading settings
- We will begin to review the Binance Exchange Platform
- If you are unable to use Binance, other exchanges will work similarly
Day 2 – Binance Exchange and Indicators
- Moving Averages – IN DEPTH specific to scalping
- Finalize the Binance Exchange
Day 3 – Indicators – the rest of them
- Candles and Candle Patterns – IN DEPTH specific to scalping
- RSI and RSI Divergence Indicator
- Bollinger Bands
Day 4 – LIVE TRADING
- Watch as we LIVE SCALP TRADE
- Student participation expected
- Introduction to the Private Trading Group (DEN) and Rules
TRADING in the Den / Private Trading Group over the weekend
Day 5 – GRADUATION
- Introduction to KOINEXPERT and HODLNOTS private areas
- Introduction to TRENDSIG – Day Trading Signals
- Graduation Certificates received
BOOK and PAY NOW:
Wendy is the International Public Relations Officer for one of the world’s largest Bitcoin communities, wife of Marius Landman, Founder and Chief Analyst at Bitcoin Trend and Forecast. She is also COO of Bitcoin Trend & Forecast and runs the business operations.
Wendy has been trading cryptocurrency for many years and runs several very successful businesses involving cryptocurrency and now teaches her unique method of SCALP trading as well as BASIC Bitcoin classes for those who want to learn how to invest in cryptocurrency. She is currently giving local bitcoin awareness meetings in Australia and helping people to learn how to invest and profit using cryptocurrency.
Grad degree in Business Management from AIB with Masters in Marketing from an Asian perspective – before doing cryptocurrency full-time, Wendy was the Business Operations Manager for a world renowned non-profit, Teen Challenge QLD overseeing the business operations of 2 residential DOA rehabilitation centres, a day centre, a homeless centre for boys, corporate office and Board governance. Her formal certification includes HSE/Risk Management, Legal, Intellectual Properties, O&G, Mining, HR/Competency Management and International Railway Infrastructure.
Bottom-line she knows how to run a business and above all trade in crypto.
NEXT TRAINING SESSION TO START 17 FEBRUARY 2020.
TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT PLEASE BOOK USING THE COINPAYMENTS BUTTON ABOVE.
The course will run on the following schedule: We do record each session and make it available for you for a few days after the course, more information where to access this later:
- Monday 17 Feb, starting at 10 PM (Johannesburg GMT+2 time zone)
- Tuesday 18 Feb, starting at 10 PM (Johannesburg GMT+2 time zone)
- Wednesday 19 Feb, starting at 10 PM (Johannesburg GMT+2 time zone)
- Friday 21 Feb, starting at 10 PM (Johannesburg GMT+2 time zone)
- Monday 24 Feb, starting at 10 PM (Johannesburg GMT+2 time zone)
I have made payment... what now?
Hi Riaan, please send me your phone number so I can add you on the telegram group? +27726161255
The button to book and pay seems to have disappeared.
Please could you add back in so I can book?