IT’S HERE – Watch the intro now – Click Here.
Over the past few months we had to redevelop a few backend processes and been working very hard at ironing out some of the bugs and most importantly, the coin’s application.
We are now, extremely grateful, happy, and all the emotions that goes with achievement, all at once. With super excitement we are announcing that CBC pre-sales launch is starting 😊
How will this work?
- FREE 100 CBCs will be credited to all registrations done between 24 February and 25 February 2020 – For 48 hours.
- Pre-Sales will open 24 February 2020 and you will get a 40% bonus on the package you purchase.
- First sales, according to the website and WhitePaper, will start on the 1st March 2020.02.22
What is the main aim of CBC?
- CBC will be a utility coin build on ERC20 blockchain
- CBC will be used in a rewards system between buyer and seller – We will provide more information on this later but the first platform to implement this will be DigitalFlyer SA.
- CBC will play a pivotal role in the following areas in our communities.
- Establish fully funded hubs that will, financially support, HelpLift, education and wellbeing centres (Watch the video for more detailed explanation)
- Promote and educate communities in cryptocurrencies
- Allow businesses to better promote and do more business, while protecting both buyer and seller in terms of online transactions
- There are many other projects as part the CBC which will be made public as we progress through the ICO.
What is the immediate future plans of CBC?
- The ICO will run till 28 February 2021, during which our milestones, as set out in the Whitepaper and website, will be met and more.
- The referral program, provides not just coins but the opportunity to earn your package back but does not follow the normal pyramid structure. It is a flat referral structure, explained in the white paper.
- The forth community business expo, will be held between 28 February and 1 March in the Woodlands Boulevard mall in Pretoria, South Africa.
- The HelpLift, automated system to streamline their admin will be launched in March 2020, final testing is being done.
- CBC has already negotiated with an exchange to list CBC in March 2020, exchange to be named at a later stage. Applications to list on other major exchanges are already being prepared and be submitted 3 months after the ICO has started.
- The KYC process is being tested, it will be a bit slow in the first month but systems are being put in place to streamline this and make it a lot quicker.
Once you have registered, you will get a referral link in your backoffice, you can use this referral link to invite and should your referral register and purchase a package, even if it is lower than your package, you will be allocated the bonus as explained in the white paper.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or the chat bot on the website.
CBC is SO much more than just another coin – Difference comes from the community – One at a time.