We have implemented a referral system on KoinExpert.com that will allow you to earn some bucks just by telling your friends about us. We have tried to keep it as simple as possible while also trying to make it more worthwhile.
How do referrals work?
- You have a "referral url" located in your dashboard which can be used to gain referrals.
- Each time someone clicks the link, we will know it was your referral and if they sign up, we keep track of that.
- Should the user sign up for a premium membership at any stage after you referred them, you will be rewarded with comission in your KoinExpert.com account.
- If this amount reaches our threshold (currently 100 USD), then you will be able to request a payout in TUSD.
How much will I earn?
- How much you earn will depend on your personal earning level
- Your earning level takes into account multiple factors. Currently, the factors include things like how active you are on the forum, how many users you have referred etc.
- These factors, however, may change from time to time. So it is important to keep an eye on your current earning level here.
How exactly do I earn?
- Direct Referrals:
If you refer someone who then signs up for a premium membership, you will get commission for a direct referral, which is exactly equal to your earning level shown here. You have a minimum earning level of 5%, but this can easily become as high as 35% by following the instructions here.
- Indirect Referrals:
If you refer someone who doesn't sign up, but they refer someone who signs up, then:
- They will receive commission for a direct referral equal to their earning level
- You will receive 1 USD
- Not only will you receive 1 USD, but so will the person who referred you, and the person who referred them and so on, for up to 10 levels. (In short, you also get rewarded if any of your referrals manage to refer someone else)
Note: It's no secret... you should be able to calculate that we give back up to 45 USD of our 100 USD membership as commissions.
What payout currencies supported?
- We currently only payout in TUSD. (We recommend a Binance account to receive payouts)
- We intend to support other currencies in the future, but for the sake of simplicity, we are kicking off with support for TUSD and will add support for other coins in the months to come.
Will there be withdrawal fees?
- Yes, currently we will charge a withdrawal fee of 3.5% of the value you are withdrawing.
- We are considering other payment processors that might allow us to bring down withdrawal fees, but it is unlikely to happen in the next few months.
Great stuff! Can we get a nice breakdown on how your "Forum Level" is calculated?